The accommodation extending over the ground and first floor is suitable for a maximum of four people (ideally suited for couples or young families):
kitchen / dining
master bedroom (double bed)
second bedroom (twin beds)
upper hall landing
bed linen and towels are provided
The cottage is equally suitable for those seeking a romantic break away or those with a young family looking for an active holiday.
Broadband connectivity allows you to keep in touch with the real-world!
The cottage is situated at the end of a short private track, accessed from the main road. If using the bus you can ask the driver to stop at the end of the track! The location is peaceful and offers outstanding views to the surrounding mountains and Lochranza Bay. The moors and hills are accessed directly to the rear of the cottage.
The cottage has been very extensively refurbished and modernised throughout 2008 & 2009 and now meets the demands of modern life.
- full electric central heating (all electricity is included)
- broadband internet (wifi only)
- mobile phone coverage on all networks
- 3G mobile coverage on 3/T-Mobile
GARDEN AND SURROUNDING AREA
- great views
- garden with south facing patio area
- garden furniture
- electric oven & hob
- fridge with freezer compartment
- solid fuel stove
- TV with Sky Freesat
- DVD player
- Various books and board games
- instantaneous electric shower
HALL & CUPBOARDS
- washing machine
- sorry, no pets
- sorry, no smoking